WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, July 5, 2013

88

I managed to upload my three assignments for the three courses I am taking now. I get a response e-mail to assure the papers are uploaded. Well, sort of.  I have received the response e-mail for two of the three, but still nothing for the third. I am getting wiser now, since all the data disappeared last term. I took a screen shot of each of the uploaded files this time.  But still, it gives me angst wondering if someone will see the third paper that I spent a great deal of time writing.

The world gives us challenges. The world gives us tests. It is up to us as individuals to decide where our focus lies. That is the hardest one for me.  I have done the work, and now have to trust that what I submitted is really there and will be graded.  Now it is time to move ahead and begin the second assignments for all. And lucky me; I nattered enough last term that it was only natural to have the assignments posted well ahead of the actual beginning. Second assignments are all in place. I can begin.

The haze is back. Staying home is a good idea. It is Saturday, so I will miss nothing, and get a good start on my papers.
 cough cough sputter sputter

No comments:

Post a Comment