WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 1, 2013

92 and air is getting better

Kota Tinggi still sits in the lead for the highest level of pollution. But far from the high levels of last week. I wear my mask, I use the air conditioner, and I remain cautious of breathing in bad things. My throat no longer feels like I have swallowed razor blades. My eyes feel less like someone tossed acid in my face, and my ears no longer feel like someone has driven icepicks into both of them. But my nose still feels like someone unravelled a spool of thread and stuffed it up both nostrils.

Other than that, life is good.

Things I will miss:
NOT THE POLLUTION

Happy Birthday Canada on your big 146th birthday today

No comments:

Post a Comment