WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yikes and More Yikes - Frannie got a B+

Well, the blanket e-mail worked. I opened my inbox and found one professor's reply that my mark has been posted. I looked at the other course and discovered that professor had also posted my mark.  BUT,  my perfect grades have been marred. I only got a B+ on my research methodology. What really amazes me is that I have been doing the form of research that I was tested on in this paper ever since I have been in the country.  I know what I am talking about, but somehow this person thinks I do not.

Oh well, the other two current courses are A's so I cannot complain.  Regarding the research course, the professor seems to think that although I made some good points, the demonstration of understanding has not been made.  Right.  Maybe I should send them my published work.  I know that I know, so I guess that is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment