WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Had A Dream

I did have a dream, and apparently so did many others.  Maybe this post title should be We Had a Dream. I was taken to lunch by the teachers of a school where I did a special project. They ordered everything because I wanted local cuisine, and knew I would love it. We were at a Chinese Restaurant. I even found a back road to the place, and completely enjoyed the trip, avoiding the nutbar drivers on the highway.

I got home and turned on my computer and sat for over an hour looking at the pictures their professional photographer captured from the day. But what stole my heart was the video.  It began, and I began to cry. It was the most touching thing I have ever seen. I will never be able to hear the song I Had a Dream  ever again without having a mental image of all those teachers and wonderful children that stole my heart in Malaysia, on July 11, 2013.

The Lady Who Made This Happen (beside me)
 The Team That Made it Happen




Part of me will always be in Malaysia.  SJK ( C ) Tiram, you have my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment