WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 15, 2013

77 - just like the year Ry was born

It is like pulling teeth to get mentees engaged during this fasting month. I cannot blame them. If I had to go without WATER for 12 hours I would rather be shot and left on the side of the road.  I do have the occasional excited bunch, but in general, it is mostly talking and begging me to not come to their class. I know they have prepared nothing, and the students therefore do nothing. I am not going to be the one who changes this pattern set for one month a year. So I do my best to do something along the lines of being creative, offering something new, and accepting what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment