WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I think it is 71

I am losing track of how many days left. Does that mean I am too busy? Or does it mean I am demonstrating yet again that I cannot do anything concerning math?  Doesn't matter.  Yesterday I had an enjoyable journey home using my backroads route until I had to eventually join the highway dolts.  It got to see more of real Malaysia doing this. Driving through residential areas, I really see the place I have called home for three years, and frankly, I like this chapter. And big bonus, I drive past that yummy place to eat and pick up takeout on that route.

Not to bore you, but, here is a picture of the beautiful batik the teachers gave me.  I am not a scarf person, but this one actually looks like it belongs on me.  The right length, and all else does not look like I have tried to commit suicide by hanging myself; which is how scarves usually look when I wear them.
Look how tall I am!  I have to come home and be short again :(

Poor little girl - getting help from me. She probably was fine without my help considering the goofy expression on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment