WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Deepak Chopra - How to Know God

I read that book a number of years ago, but last night I was able to buy a purple disc of the movie, with Deepak narrating the story. It was a powerful message in the book, and just as powerful in the video.  I love how he manages to explain God through the mind of a physicist.  However, this purple disc, which is what you get to buy over here is a pirate copy of some original.  There is no other option. And the silly clowns who make these purple discs tend to add English text over every English movie. The biggest problem with that extra service is that the writer is not a master of English.

I apologize Deepak. I howled with laughter all the way through the bloody thing.  The best line typed?

He was painting a picture of quantum physics to the viewer, and told us to think of looking at the night sky. He said, 'the next time you look at a star or a garlic seed'........

garlic seed?  then I realized the typist missed the word 'galaxy'

The entire video was just as funny.  I am going to have to place duct tape over the words, they distract me too much.  And there is no option to turn off the words.


No comments:

Post a Comment