WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, July 11, 2013

THE TRAMP. Kids

Trampoline, that is.  My granddaughter has such fine silky hair, static electricity builds up in her hair every time she is on the trampoline.  I am very much looking forward to seeing this for myself, instead of in a photograph.  And the time is near. I wonder when she is going to begin to give a 'fake' smile?


Here is a tidbit that my grandson would love to pass along to others, but I am sure his mother would slap me if I told him:
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

 Do you think that perhaps I have lost my ability to interact with others appropriately?

No comments:

Post a Comment