WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 1, 2013

Popcorn

If you are living in Malaysia and you do not have a popcorn popper, no worry. You can sit around with 5 friends and pop the corn by calling each other.  You can see this on a youtube video for yourself. Six people with cell phones in the same room. Three call the other three and when the signal of the calls are made all at the same time, the kernel of popcorn 'pops'.

Just imagine what scrambled eggs you are creating in your bean every time you sit and gab on your cell phone.  And remember how cute your toddler looks with a cell phone on their ear. Scrambled brains in training I think. I use a bluetooth, what do you use?

Did you know that those lovely baby monitors also emit radiation? Maybe it is time to let your baby exercise their lungs. Your wireless printer, your wifi in your home, your wireless landline, and even your laptop when it is connected to the wifi router signal also assault you with radiation constantly.  Maybe those who cannot afford all the trinkets of the wireless world are better off than those who can. Just think of the constant bombardment of radiation you are exposing your children to on a daily basis all for the sake of online shopping and surfing.

Now I think I will go and pop a bowl of popcorn for my dinner. I dont have five other people over right now, so I will have to just plug in my fancy schmancy popcorn popper and do it the old fashioned way.
As for air pollution index, Kota Tinggi has finally dropped below 100, but still leads the country with the highest level.

No comments:

Post a Comment